Terms & Conditions
Note: Please go through the conditions and limitations linked with our services. All the tourists are requested to agree to abide by the rules and conditions of Smart Planners. For any clarifications, feel free to get in touch with us.
- Smart Planners acts only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, transporters and contractors providing other services & all receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
- Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
- Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, transporters etc. Hotels and transporters retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or transporters. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and check out time of the hotels until and unless indicated in the itinerary.
- Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure :
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing. The tour can be postponed by informing us well in advance and the cost will be adjusted accordingly. We reserve the right to adjust or modify the cost due to the
- For bookings, please remit 35 % of total tour amount or cost of airfare, as advance. Remaining can be paid at the time of delivery of travel.
- In case of Group Bookings / Fixed Departures, we need 50-75% of total amount as advance and rest of the payment is required well in advance to travel dates (that is advised at the time booking).
Cancellation Policy :
- For every cancellation there would be a cancellation charge depending on the cancellation terms & conditions of service provider like airline / hotel /rail / etc. These charges can be up to 100% of the booking / product cost, regardless of travel commencement. If you are entitled for refund, please note that “Smart Planners” will provide funds only after it received from service provider / supplier. “Smart Planners” will charge cancellation per booking as a service fee.
- In case of Group Bookings / Fixed Departures, no refund will be made once booking is confirmed.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, bus cancellations, accident,breakdown of machinery or equipment’s, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness,landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage’s,epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond
- No insurance policy included in package / booking covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors have to buy / pay for such things. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in.
Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Company will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Star classification of hotels as 5 star, 4 star and so on is provided by the supplier of the hotel travel component and Smart Planners endeavor to validate and authenticate this information in utter good faith. Smart Planners cannot be held liable for wrong and inaccurate information
- Carrying prohibited items such as banned drugs are not allowed under any circumstance.
- All disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi courts only.