Find answers to some of your common queries
1. How long in advance should one book a holiday package, and why?
We strongly recommend booking at least three to four weeks or more prior to departure to ensure confirmed arrangements and other formalities.
2. How to get a destination & get holiday Package quote?
Go through our website well. Tell us about what you’d like to see or where you’d like to go. We will assist you to find the holiday of a lifetime, and will create a customized tour itinerary for you or your group. You can contact us by phone, email or through enquiry form.
3. How to know about Tour itinerary and Tour cost?
Once we receive your booking enquiry, we will contact you and our travel experts will design the best possible tour itinerary matching your requirements. You will receive a complete tour itinerary with cost; clearly mentioning what is included / excluded. Our cost includes all service charges and taxes. There will not be any hidden charges. Our website includes some standard tour itineraries in brief.
4. How to book a Package?
- Tell Us: Just let us know your interests, budget and destinations. You can Call, Email or use the booking Form for the purpose.
- Itinerary: We will get in touch with you and our travel experts will create a custom itinerary to suit your interests and budget.
- Payment: Once the itinerary is finalized, booking can be confirmed by advance payment either by Cash or Online bank Transfer. Balance tour amount can be paid before the Tour commencement date.
- Go: You will receive a detailed itinerary with cost including all necessary details and you are ready to go!
- Help: For any assistance, our Travel Support and Customer Care executive will be happy to help you at any point of time.
5. How to do the payment for a holiday?
Payments can be made either by Cash or Online bank transfer.
6. What type of transportation is used in holiday packages?
We will provide you the best possible transportation. We normally provide A/C vehicle for all our Tours. Transportation includes A/C mini-coach/van for group itineraries and A/C special cab for small groups/ individual tour packages. We provide AC/NON AC high tech luxury holiday buses for large groups.
7. How to reach the Holiday destination from my place?
You can make your own travel arrangements to reach the Holiday destination. However,we will assist you in all possible ways for the same. If requested, we will also arrange return tickets.
8. Does the package cost include my food and beverages?
This information will be clearly mentioned in the tour itinerary. Unless mentioned in the tour package, the passenger should bear the cost of food such as breakfast, lunch, dinner or any beverages.
9. What would be the type of my accommodation? Will the tour cost cover my stay expenses?
We will provide you the best possible accommodation and will make sure that your stay is comfortable. Stay can be arranged in Star hotels, Deluxe hotels, Resorts, Home stays,Houseboats or even Tree Tops! However this depends on the type of holiday package that you need. The tour cost covers the accommodation charges. Any other extra charges while staying in hotel such as extra bed, newspaper, telephone etc has to be borne by tourist.
10. How, can I get amendments done in tour package / booking?
For any amendment, you can contact your travel consultant / operation executive. Amendment requests in writing only will be entertained and the charges applied for amendment will be borne by the tourist.
11. Can I cancel the tour package / booking?
We do understand that due to some reasons / circumstances, the plan gets postponed /cancelled. Cancellation requests in writing only will be entertained and the charges for cancellation will be borne by the tourist.
12. What precautions should I take during my hotel stay?
You must keep your bags and suitcases locked and room door locked when you leave your room. On no account must valuables be left lying outside or around the room. On Departing, prior to checking out of the hotel, please check your room to ensure that all your belongings have been packed, and leave the keys at the reception. You will be required to clear all bills for extra services availed.
13. Who do I call or contact in case of emergency?
All our clients are given all important contact numbers with their travel documents, so that they can get in touch with key personals / our service partners, who are the primary point to help you resolve any issues that arise in the rare event that may occur. In case of an emergency at any time during the travel, please call our emergency contact number mentioned in the travel documents.
For any other queries, do call or email us at email@example.com